Hurricane Sandy has caused unprecedented devastation throughout the mid-Atlantic and northeast regions of the United States. . For those of you who have been personally affected, please know that my heart and thoughts are with you and your loved ones, especially those of you who have had to evacuate your homes or are dealing with property damage or worse. I unfortunately, can empathize as my entire first floor of my lab and home office has been totally destroyed. I want to send an extremely important message to everyone. Please Remain calm. There is a clear sense of collective anxiety brewing in the weeks after the vortex. Especially in those hard hit areas without electricity, mostly at night time, people are confronted with a reality about the nature of our world that is rarely spoken of because of its incomprehensible unpredictability and hence frightful realization. Without electricity and all of the light, power and automation carried with it, we are just about as well of as our Neanderthal progenitors. That creepy feeling that is hard to ignore, is a quiet reaffirmation that we are all stuck to a small rock, hurling uncontrollably through dark, cold, interstellar space. Just know that out time here is short – and that the odds of our planet being destroyed by an rouge black hole, asteroid collision, reversal of the earths magnetic field, sudden ice age, the loss of our moon in orbit, cataclysmic solar flare, nuclear war, etc.., occurring in our lifetime – are very slim. Hang in there – we shall all prevail….. duality is on your side !
- Millennials Murder Most Interesting Man! marketingblogdr.com/blog-roll/mill… 2 weeks ago
- Beware the gov-media complex!! marketingblogdr.com/blog-roll/cnms… 3 weeks ago
- Safety first? Customers forced to the edge of platforms next to moving trains. @LIRR https://t.co/7seblzaYU0 3 weeks ago
- Don't apologize for the delays anymore. Just go to hell @LIRR 3 weeks ago
- I'm stuck on a train @LIRR 3 weeks ago